Blob Ventures LLC, a Florida limited liability company located at 3076 Ohio Street, Miami, Florida 33133, USA (hereinafter “Blob Ventures” or “us” or “we”), owns and operates the ArtVolt mobile application (, the ArtVolt Website, and all services and products attached thereto (the “Service”).
As used in this notice, the terms “Exhibitor”, “User”, “Exhibitor Material”, “User Material” and “Authorized Use(s)”, have the meaning ascribed to them in our Exhibitor Terms of Service and our User Terms of Service (collectively referred to, hereinafter, as “our Terms of Service” or “our Terms”).
We encourage you to carefully read our Terms before taking any action against Blob Ventures.
You are hereby informed that all Exhibitors and Users of the Service represent and warrant:
(a) that the licensed use, by Blob Ventures, and the Authorized Use, by the Users, of the Exhibitor Material, shall not infringe the rights of any third party, including the intellectual property rights of any natural person or entity and including the rights of any collective management organization (CMO) anywhere in the world, (b) that the Exhibitor Material and the User Material is free of any legal defects or any liens or encumbrances, (c) that the Exhibitor has the full legal right to provide to Blob Ventures the licenses provided to Blob Ventures in connection with the Exhibitor Material (as specified in our Exhibitor Terms of Service), including the licenses subsequently granted from Blob Ventures to the Users (as specified in our User Terms of Service), enabling the latter to use the Exhibitor Material for all Authorized Uses, (d) that for the licensed use of the Exhibitor Material by Blob Ventures and for the Authorized Use of the Exhibitor Material by the Users, Blob Ventures or the Users shall not be requested, shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for any payments to any third party, including any collective management organization (CMO), anywhere in the world (e) that for the licensed use of the User Material by Blob Ventures, Blob Ventures shall not be requested, shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for any payments to any third party, including any collective management organization (CMO), anywhere in the world) (f) that the licensed use, by Blob Ventures or the Users, of the Exhibitor Material and the User Material, shall not impose or lead to impose any payment obligation by Blob Ventures or the Users and shall not impose or lead to impose to Blob Ventures or the Users any other material limitation, restriction or condition on their right to use the Exhibitor Material and the User Material in the manner and as described in our respective Terms of Service and (g) that the User has the full legal right to provide to Blob Ventures the licenses provided to it in connection with the User Material.
You are also hereby informed that all Exhibitors and Users have provided to Blob Ventures full indemnification rights in case any third-party claim is asserted against Blob Ventures for any breach, by any Exhibitor or User, of the above warranties and representations.
Blob Ventures complies with the copyright notice-and-takedown procedures set out in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which applies to content reported and removed for violating U.S. copyrights. Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice. We may share any notices and counter-notices submitted to us with others including your contact information, and by submitting any notices, you agree you have no expectation of privacy in your submission.
If we determine that you are a repeat infringer, we may terminate your access to our Service, remove or ban you (and any account you created or control), and take other appropriate action in our sole discretion.
DMCA Takedown Notices
Content owners of copyrighted material or their representing agents may submit a DMCA notice to our registered Copyright Agent if they believe that infringing activity has taken place on our Service. The abuse team will only consider valid reports of infringement, and you may submit a complete DMCA notice that features all of the points described below only if the representing party sending the request is the content owner or the authorized agent acting on behalf of the copyright owner. If you are not sure if Blob Ventures has control over the allegedly infringed content, please obtain legal representation before contacting us. To be effective under the DMCA, any notification of claimed infringement must be in a written communication that includes substantially the following which must include a certification made under penalty of perjury:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, as well as information sufficient for Blob Ventures to determine the legitimacy of the signature and the identity of the signatory;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at that site, including citation to the applicable copyright registrations where available;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Blob Ventures to locate the material, including a timestamp and visible identification of the material in a screenshot or comparable medium, with all metadata intact, as well as a hyperlink or URL to the website or online content at issue;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Blob Ventures to contact the complaining party, including an email address, telephone number, and, if available, physical mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any such notifications of claimed infringement must be sent to the below contact with the subject line “DMCA NOTICE:”
Artvolt Copyright Agent
1420 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
Please note if any notification of claimed infringement does not meet the above requirements, Blob Ventures has no responsibility to respond to or act on any such defective notification of claimed infringement.
DMCA Counter Notification
If you receive a notification of claimed infringement, you may submit a counter notification to us under the DMCA. It must include the following, which includes a certification made under penalty of perjury:
- Your physical or electronic signature, as well as information sufficient for Blob Ventures to determine the legitimacy of the signature and the identity of the signatory;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Southern District of Florida, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or the Complainant’s authorized agent.
Any such counter notification must be sent to:
Artvolt Copyright Agent
1420 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804